Stone Gate Inn’s Winter Fun Getaway Package
All Ski packages include one night of accommodation, one full day Ski lift tickets at your choice of Mt. St. Louis Moonstone, Horseshoe Valley Ski Resort, Hardwood Ski & Bike, or Snow Valley. This wonderful Orillia Ski Package also includes turn-down service, a Deluxe Continental Breakfast, the morning newspaper, and a cozy polar fleece scarf or stylish toque.
You will also be entered in a draw for a complimentary stay at the Stone Gate Inn.
Ski Packages Include:
- Deluxe continental breakfast
- Suite accommodation for 1 night
- Adult full day lift ticket at your choice of Mt. St. Louis Moonstone, Hardwood Ski & Bike or Horseshoe Valley Resort
- Turn down service
- Draw entry for complimentary stay
- Logo’d Ski toque or scarf
Book Your Ski Package with Stone Gate Inn
Found in the 1950’s Mount St Louis is a top choice for all stripes of skiers from amateur to expert. The staff takes pride in accommodating all patrons of skiing and snowboarding. It is located 15 minutes north of Barrie just off HWY 400. They are equipped with some of the best snow making capabilities in Canada. Reaching the top of the mountain is a breeze with 12 ski lifts.
- Free Style ski and learn freestyle skiing with moguls and aerials
- Snowboarding located in Ontario’s snow belt you can always count on fresh snow and the finest conditions
- Junkyard & Outback Terrain Parks first to open in Ontario Junkyard and Outback have redefined terrain parks in Ontario
- Ski Lessons with over 150 professional ski instructors for all ages it’s easier than ever to improve your skills at any level
- Equipment Rental partnered with Rossignol you can actually demo the rental equipment before using it
Directions to Mount St. Louis Moonstone
Horseshoe Valley Rd E 27.9 km, 32 mins
Minutes from Orillia this ski resort boasts a new snow trail system including almost 90 km of trails. There are 10 different trail loops ranging from small to large. This resort is an excellent choice for beginners and seasoned racers. The trails are specifically groomed for Skate and Classic skiers. Even when father winter does not provide ideal ski conditions, their state-of-the-art snowmaking equipment insures the best possible conditions.
- Ski Trails plenty of gentle up hills and down hills for easy and fun navigation throughout the trail system
- Trail Maps detailed and comprehensive maps are supplied to help you maneuver through almost 90 kms of looping trails
- Snow Shoe Trails the difficulty ranges from beginner to expert
- Socialize clubevents allow enthusiasts to collaborate with other like minded people
Directions to Hardwood Ski and Bike
Old Barrie Rd E- 18.1 km, 15 mins
There’s nothing else for you to do except have fun!
Stone Gate Inn has partnerships with the resorts listed on this page. These partnerships are formed to help make your stay with us outstanding and memorable. Our all-encompassing ski packages allow you to completely enjoy your choice of winter fun—skiing, snowboarding, cross-county or tubing without any hassles.
We hope you have found this information helpful. If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact our guest services team.